You have decided to book your photoshoot and you are ready to pose in front of the camera, but then you ask how is a photoshoot done? What should I do?
You just follow these simple steps to be ready:
How is a photoshoot done?
- Consultation: Talk with your photographer about what kind of look and style are you looking for.
- After the consultation choose the outfits that you and your partner or friends are going to use during the shoot.
- Ask your photographer how many outfits you can try on. Some ideas here
- Choose what kind of makeup and hair style do you want for your shoot. And if is possible talk with the make up artist. This Pinterest account have a lot of examples that you can choose.
Choose what kind of makeup and hair style do you want for your shoot. And if is possible talk with the make up artist before it.
- Confirm the date and the location, be sure to be there on time and have everything that you need.
- During the photoshoot trust in your photographer. Listen to her guide and enjoy the moment.
- The photographer is going to arrange a day for the reveal, this is the time where you can choose the photos that you love more and buy them.
- Receive your print photos and arrange a meeting to share with you family or friend the result
Receive your print photos and arrange a meeting to share the results with your family or friends